Kate is a Chartered Legal Executive and an Associate at Kenneth Bush primarily working within the Dispute Resolution department. Whilst Kate specialised in Personal Injury (PI) when she first joined the firm, she now specialises in various matters relating to disputes, commercial contracts and employment matters. Kate can therefore assist clients with many different areas, including the following:
- Commercial Disputes
- Advising on and drafting commercial contracts
- Property and Boundary Disputes
- Possession proceedings
- Employment – acting for both employers and employees (including drafting and advising on employment contracts and settlement agreements)
- Debt recovery (either individual or business to business)
- Probate disputes and inheritance claims
- Road Traffic Accident claims
- Public Liability claims
- Tripping accidents
- Accidents at Work
Kate joined Kenneth Bush in 2008 and began her career working in the personal injury department. Since then she has gone on to complete her studies with the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CLIEX), and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in October 2016. In January 2017 Kate became one of the first two Associates appointed at Kenneth Bush.
Kate is very professional but approachable. Those clients who instruct Kate will tell you that she prides herself on delivering positive results quickly and efficiently.
You can contact Kate by email, or by calling 01553 692737 (Office Reception).