Admitted in 1994, Paul is a Senior Solicitor and Managing Director at Kenneth Bush working as part of our Corporate and Commercial team and in our Dispute Resolution and Employment departments. Paul advises a wide range of clients from individuals to large limited companies. Paul’s principal areas of expertise are:
- Advising partnerships, companies and shareholders on a variety of corporate transactions including business and share sales or purchases
- Drafting partnership and shareholder agreements
- Drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Advising on dismissals
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Dealing with Employment Tribunal claims
- Dealing with commercial leases (both landlord and tenant)
- Road Traffic Act prosecutions
Paul is friendly and approachable and prides himself on being able to offer a personal and professional service to his clients. He deals with matters swiftly and in an efficient manner, and will always do his best to provide down to earth practical advice explained in a way that is easy for clients to understand.
Paul is currently into the first year of this two year term of office as the President of the King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Law Society.
You can contact Paul by email, or by calling 01553 692737 (Office Reception).