Telephone: 01553 692737
Kenneth Bush Solicitors
23/25 King Street
Admitted in 1994, Paul is a Senior Solicitor and Managing Director at Kenneth Bush is a Senior Solicitor and Director who is responsible for leading our Corporate and Commercial team and advises on all aspects of employment law. Paul advises a wide range of clients from individuals to large limited companies. Paul’s principal areas of expertise are:
- Advising partnerships, companies and shareholders on a variety of corporate transactions including business and share sales or purchases
- Drafting partnership and shareholder agreements
- Drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Advising on dismissals
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Dealing with Employment Tribunal claims
- Dealing with Partnership disputes
- Advising on restrictive covenants in the context of employees, directors and shareholders
- Defending Road Traffic Act prosecutions
Paul is friendly and approachable and prides himself on being able to offer a personal and professional service to his clients. He deals with matters swiftly and in an efficient manner, and will always do his best to provide down to earth practical advice explained in a way that is easy for clients to understand.
Paul holds a number of voluntary positions for organisations in the Kings Lynn and West Norfolk area and is the current President of the King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Law Society.