Friendly, approachable and always professional
Our employment department advises on a whole range of issues for both employers and employees.
For employers we aim to provide practical, common sense advice covering such matters as:
- Terms and conditions of employment that protect you as the employer
- Drafting staff handbooks and policies/procedures that are tailored for your business and your needs
- Dealing with problems in the work place whether it be at board or partnership level or on the shop floor
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Advising on how to deal with dismissals to include redundancy situations
- Advising on the employment aspects of commercial transactions in particular TUPE transfers
- Dealing with employment tribunal claims
For employees we will give you pro-active advice on how to deal with difficulties you are experiencing at work including advising you in relation to the terms and conditions of employment, assisting with grievances, advising on settlement agreements and exit strategies and representing you in an employment tribunal.
Our Employment Team
Admitted in 1994, Paul is a Senior Solicitor and Managing Director at Kenneth Bush. Paul is responsible for leading our Corporate and Commercial team. Paul advises a wide range of clients from individuals to large limited companies.
Ryan joined Kenneth Bush in November 2018 after graduating in 2018 with a Law Degree LLB (Hons) from Anglia Ruskin University. Ryan is friendly and approachable and keen to build long lasting relationships with clients.
FAQs about Employment
For answers to some of the frequently asked questions that we receive about employment issues from both employers and employees, such as what is a settlement agreement, how to respond to a grievance and what contractual documentation you have to give your employees, please click here.