Friendly, approachable and always professional
Our employment department advises on a whole range of issues for both employers and employees.
For employers we aim to provide practical, common sense advice covering such matters as:
- Terms and conditions of employment that protect you as the employer
- Drafting staff handbooks and policies/procedures that are tailored for your business and your needs
- Dealing with problems in the work place whether it be at board or partnership level or on the shop floor
- Drafting and advising on settlement agreements
- Advising on how to deal with dismissals to include redundancy situations
- Advising on the employment aspects of commercial transactions in particular TUPE transfers
- Dealing with employment tribunal claims
For employees we will give you pro-active advice on how to deal with difficulties you are experiencing at work including advising you in relation to the terms and conditions of employment, assisting with grievances, advising on settlement agreements and exit strategies and representing you in an employment tribunal.
FAQs about Employment
For answers to some of the frequently asked questions that we receive about employment issues from both employers and employees, such as what is a settlement agreement, how to respond to a grievance and what contractual documentation you have to give your employees, please click here.